After reading Handmade Jane's blog about her Apple Print Ginger skirt, a few months ago, I been looking for a pattern for A line skirts, I just fell in love with her skirt, but I didn't have a pattern for one, ever since then I've been looking for a decent pattern. Well, I think I found one, although not the same pattern she had, it's definitely easy. So easy, I whipped up 2 skirts in about 2 hours. It's M3341 and I used corduroy fabric. The first one I made turned out too big, I had to take it in quite a bit. This is the second one I made and I made it a size smaller, it fit perfectly. I was a little disappointed in the back, because of the vertical lines, it makes my butt look wider than it actually is. Lesson learned, if I ever make a plaid skirt I will need to get extra fabric to match the vertical lines. All in all I was pretty pleased with the outcome, I think it looks pretty good. I'll definitely be using this pattern again.