Friday, September 16, 2011
This is my first attempt at making roman shades
and I didn't read all the instructions thoroughly before I started... I tend to do that a lot! I kinda wing it as I go. There's a lot to be said for that... first of all you don't forget your mistakes and sometimes you come up with short cuts, but most of the time you wish you would have read things thoroughly before you got started! Anyway, I have some adjustments to make if I ever make another set, all in all, I don't think they turned out bad.
I know, I probably should have taken a picture of the back, while I still had it on the table stringing the cording through, but I didn't think about it, by that time I was in such a hurry to get them up I couldn't think of anything else, but I hope you get the idea.