Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not So Skinny Jeans

My husband and I have an ongoing disagreement regarding skinny jeans, he thinks if you're not a size 2, you should never wear skinny jeans in public!  While I don't necessarily agree, I do have reservations about wearing them, so I went out of my comfort zone and decided to make myself some skinny jeans, well maybe not so skinny, these  jeans aren't so tight.  I found these at the local Goodwill, they were the 80's style jeans, that I took in and made into skinny jeans.  To wear  with my skinny jeans, I made a knit  top Butterick - B5354.  I  have a thing for knit tops, I just started making them and they're the easiest tops to make.  Drop me a note and let me know what you think, should skinny jeans be reserved for the super thin? Or can anyone wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment