This has been a project that was set aside last year, mostly because I screwed up cutting out the pattern and I didn't have enough fabric to correct my mistake. This year I decided I would just make the best of it and try to salvage what I had. I think it turned out pretty good considering my screwing it up. The pattern didn't call for it to be lined, but I decided to line it because it would make it warmer and I thought the tweed would be to itchy on the skin. I lined it with a black fleece and I'm so glad I did, it's so warm. I contemplated several options for closures since I decided not to go with buttons, because my buttonhole making skills are not the best and I wanted this to look nice, I settled on Chinese frog closures, I may change this and go with large toggles, they seem pretty easy to sew on. All in all I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out, I just wish I hadn't waited a year to finish.