Sunday, October 2, 2011

They're back!

If I had only known denim jackets were going to make a comeback, I wouldn't have gotten rid of mine years ago!  According to everything I've been reading denim jackets are back.  So I had to make a trip to the local Goodwill to find the perfect jacket.  It seems the trick to wearing a denim jacket these days is it can't be boxy and it has to be waist length and never, ever, wear all denim, apparently that went out in the 70's!  Keeping that in mind, I decided I would wear mine over a new top I just made.  This is the look I put together:












The top is from Simplicity Sew Simple #E2029, these are fairly new patterns put out by Simplicity, unlike most patterns that come with a variety of patterns in one, this only comes with 1 pattern and its fairly easy to sew.  Below is picture of the top itself.





No comments:

Post a Comment